January 24, 2018 • pef-staff
Fund for Teachers Applications Due January 31
2018 APPLICATION DEADLINE IS JANUARY 31st!
The Fund for Teachers application deadline is next week, January 31, 2018 at 6:00pm.
Here are some helpful tips from Fund for Teachers to assist you with your application:
- Visit the Application Learning Center where you can find everything you need from how to develop your fellowship ideas to tips for using the online system.
- Writing tips for your application- we especially love tips #7, 8, and 9!
- Applications are all judged against the Fund for Teachers’ Scoring Rubric. Each section of the proposal is weighed equally. Use the rubric as you write!
- Once you have a final draft, reread the Application Guidelines to make sure you have covered everything.
- Need help with the Online Application? You can find tips for using the Online Application here.
- You can also read the Fund for Teachers newsletters and blog for inspiring stories, tips, and details.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions about your proposal- email@example.com. Looking forward to hearing your innovative ideas for summer learning experiences!
Fund for Teachers PEF Team
Kate Skonberg & Joni Martin